June 10, 2022, Friday
online transmission - https://youtu.be/SJMNDPC8frs
9:00 - 10:00 Registration of participants in Młyny Rothera, Mennica 10, Bydgoszcz
ATTENTION! No possibility of parking cars within the Culture Park in Bydgoszcz, we recommend using the parking Pod Blankami at the Nowy Rynek.
10:00 – 10:30 Welcoming conference participants and invited guests, ceremonial opening of the VI International Scientific Conference STATE, PROSPECT AND DEVELOPMENT OF RESCUE, PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORTS IN THE XXI CENTURY
10:30 – 13:00 Plenary session
10:30 – 10:45 Dr. Detlev Mohr President of the International Life Saving Federation of Europe (ILSE), Germany, Situation of Drowning and Drowning Prevention in Europe.
10:45-11:00 Dr. Klaus Wilkens Honorary Life President of the International Life Saving Federation of Europe (ILSE) German Life Saving Society (DLRG), Germany, The DLRG-NIVEA-Kindergarten-Projekt as an example to reduce the drowning rate of children.
11:00 – 11:15 John Martin MBE ILS Event Director, UK, Delivering safe Lifesaving Sport events during a pandemic.
11:15 – 11:30 Aebhric O`Kelly College President, College of Remote and Offshore Medicine Foundation, Malta, Prolonged Care of the Kayaking Casualty.
11:30 – 11:45 dr hab. prof. Andrzej Ostrowski Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego w Krakowie, Poland, The proposal to implement the "Laura" motor boat and a catamaran with a movable deck into the water rescue.
11:45- 12:05 Coffee break
12:05 – 12:20 Dr hab. Arkadiusz Stanula Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego w Katowicach, Poland, Towing Effectiveness With Selected Methods Used In Water Rescue.
12:20 – 12:35 prof. dr hab. Vyacheslav Mulyk Rector of the Kharkiv Academy of Physical Culture, Ukraine, Modern Requirements for The Levels of Preparedness of a Trainer in A Military State in Ukraine.
12:35 – 12:50 Terje Stakset Norwegian Lifesaving Society, Norway, The swimming line - from baby to toddler.
12:50 – 13:05 Claire Ann Viesca Alfonso President of Norwegian Lifesaving Society, Member of the board in ILSE and ILS, Teaching water competence - Why? How? And what we should teach?.
13:05 – 13:20 Ana Domínguez Pachón Dirección de Prevención y Seguridad Real Federación Española de Salvamento y Socorrismo, Spain, Physical culture and sport in the conditions of the COVID19 pandemic.
13:20 – 13:45 Ceremony of swearing in of new lifeguards in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (President ZG WOPR Paweł Błasiak, President WOPR Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship Maciej Banachowski)
13:45 – 14:45 Dinner Karczma Młyńska Mennica 1, Bydgoszcz (tickets received during registration are valid)
15:00 – 17:15 Plenary session
15:00 – 15:15 mgr Remigiusz Olejniczak, Poland, Zoning in the coastal area of the southern Baltic, depending on the effectiveness of the rescue operation with the use of various types of equipment.
15:15-15:30 mgr Damian Kowalski Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego i Sportu w Gdańsku, Poland, Physical fitness as an element increasing the chances of success in a rescue operation in water rescue.
15:30 – 15:45 prof. dr hab. Rustam Ahmetov Państwowy Uniwersytet imienia Iwana Franka w Żytomierzu, Ukraine, Determination of speed and power capabilities of qualified athletes using the electrophysiological method.
15:45 – 16:00 dr hab. prof. Dariusz Skalski Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego i Sportu w Gdańsku, Lwowski Narodowy Uniwersytet Kultury Fizycznej im. Iwana Boberskiego we Lwowie, Poland . Analysis of selected court opinions as an aid in water rescue training in the field of prophylaxis and prevention.
16:00 – 16:15 Krzysztof Piotrowicz Fundacja Ratownictwa i Sportów Wodnych RESCUEHOUSE, Poland. Sports Water Rescue.
16:15 – 16:30 Maciej Dziubich Sopockie WOPR, fly2rescue, Under Ant, Poland, Drones in water rescue.
16:30 – 16:45 Shafiieva Sofiia Сoordinator of educational programs, Beach Patrol (2015); Ukraine, Development of a volunteer culture of lifesaving in Ukraine on the example of a Beach Patrol case.
16:45 – 17:00 Andrzej Soroko – Sorba, Poland, Underwater drones in rescue service
17:00- 17:15 Maciej Rokus, Pełnomocnik Wojewody Warmińsko-Mazurskiego ds. Bezpieczeństwa i szef Grupy Specjalnej Płetwonurków RP, Poland, Coincidence or human error? An analysis of the causes of drowning.
17:15 - 17:45 Coffee break
17:45 – 19:00 International Scientific Ring, "Poland Team 2507"
Discussion of polish implementation based on the recommendations of ONZ resolutions
(Dr. Tomasz Zalewski, Claire Ann Viesca Alfonso, prof. WSG dr Alexander Skaliy, Agata Koc Fundacja Bezpiecznie do Brzegu, statements of opinions, standpoints of the participants of the congress).
10:00 – 18:00 Poster session
19:30 Supper Warzelnia Piwa Bydgoszcz, Poznańska 8, Bydgoszcz (tickets received during registration are valid)
Saturday, June 11, 2022
9:00 – 18:00 Work of the conference sections
9:00 – 16:30 - RESCUE AND SAFETY - Seminar Cardiopulmonary resuscitation at QFA and ALS levels (Młyny Rothera, Mennica 10, Bydgoszcz)
For free listeners, the free version, for people who want to receive an additional certificate, please register on the website http://mckpis.byd.pl/id,1546/seminarium-11-06-2022
*For participation in the seminar, paramedics will receive 8 education points as part of professional development
08:30 – 9:00 Registration of participants
09:00 – 9:15 Start of the seminar of doc. dr n. o zdr. Dominik Chmiel
9:15 – 10:00 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the Qualified First Aid (QFA) and Newborn Life Support (NLS) levels in a newborn mgr Katarzyna Leńska, mgr Joanna Simińska
10:00 – 10:45 Qualified First Aid (QFA), Pediatric Basic life support (PBLS) and European Pediatric Life Support (EPLS) levels in a child mgr Katarzyna Leńska, mgr Joanna Simińska
10:45 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 11:45 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the Qualified First Aid (QFA) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) levels, in a woman in advanced pregnancy, mgr Tadeusz Miłowski
11:45 – 12:30 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the Qualified First Aid (QFA) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) levels in a traumatized patient mgr Adrian Zadorecki
12:30 – 13:15 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the Qualified First Aid (QFA) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) levels in an elderly patient mgr Katarzyna Kosecka – Botwicz, mgr Adam Pokorski
13:15 – 13:45 Break
13:45 – 14:30 Donation of organs from donors who died in the mechanism of brain death (DBD) and irreversible cardiac arrest (DCD) dr n. med. Aleksandra Woderska-Jasińska, mgr Krzysztof Wiśniewski
14:30 – 15:15 Ethics in medical rescue doc. dr n. o zdr. Dominik Chmiel, mgr Beata Krawitowska
15:15 – 15:30 Break
15:30 – 16:15 Bariatric patient in health and life-threatening conditions dr n. o zdr. Anna Burak, mgr Katarzyna Kosecka – Botwicz
16.15 - 16.30 Summary and conclusion of the seminar doc. dr n. o zdr. Dominik Chmiel
9:00 - 13:00 - PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORT - Seminar on modern adaptation games - theory and practice (WSG Bydgoszcz University, Garbary 2, building M, room M-013)
13:00 – 14:00 Dinner Karczma Młyńska Mennica 1, Bydgoszcz (tickets received during registration are valid)
15:00 - 18:00 - DAY OF SAFETY ON THE WATER - Astoria Olympic Swimming Pool, Bydgoszcz, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 2, Brda River, Bydgoszcz
• 15:00 - 16:00 Workshop on learning to swim for children and babies (Terje Stakset). Astoria - swimming pool - shallow part.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Demonstrations of Floating Units (Water Police, WOPR of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship). The coast of the Brda River.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Can You Swim? - test for children and adolescents (Agata Korc, Fundacja Bezpiecznie Do Brzegu) - Astoria - swimming pool - shallow part.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Competition with prizes on resuscitation skills for children - ambulance race (Laerdal Medical Poland). Astoria - swimming pool - warm-up room.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Swimming lessons through play for the youngest. Workshops for children aged 3-8, getting used to water. Exams for the swimming card and the little float card. Swimming with elements of the Dutch swimming teaching system. (Hanami Swimming School, classes will be conducted by Swimming Instructor Kamila Czyż). Astoria - swimming pool - shallow part.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Demonstration of the use of underwater drones in the rescue service (Anderzej Soroko - Sorba), Astoria - swimming pool - deep part.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Demonstration of a new model of a multifunctional boat of Polish production (Professor Andrzej Ostrowski). The coast of the Brda River.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Demonstrations and games of adaptive games with prizes (Academic Sports and Recreational Games Center and Life4U Scientific Club). Astoria - external observation balcony.
• 15:00 - 18:00 Demonstrations of Innovative Rescue Equipment. Astoria - pool parking.
• 15:30 Water scooter shows (Lifeguard Gdynia). The coast of the Brda River.
• 16:15 - 17:00 Water rescue demonstration with coordinated actions of rescue services responsible for safety on the water. The coast of the Brda River.
• 16:30 - 18:00 For the First Time! Demonstration of Automated Drone Rescue Operations (Sopockie WOPR, Under Ant). The coast of the Brda River.
• 16:30 - 18:00 Diving activities demonstrations (Neptun and Diving Club). Astoria - pool - deep part.
• 16:30 - 18:00 Swimming classes with the use of vests - Wear It Poland campaign (Lifeguard Gdynia). Astoria - pool - deep part.
• 17:00 - 18:00 A show of elements of the rescue sport SERC - Simulated Emergency Response Competition (Dr. Tomasz Zalewski, Krzysztof Piotrowicz). Astoria - swimming pool - by the obstacle course.
There are prizes, gifts and free admission to the event for the guests of the practical workshops.
19:30 Gala Ceremony (dinner), City Hotel, 3 Maja 6, Bydgoszcz
Summary of the 6th International Scientific Conference "State, Perspectives and Development of Rescue, Physical Culture and Sport in the XXI Century"
June 12, 2022, Sunday
9:00 - 15:00 trip to Toruń (optional)